LOVE A COCKTAIL? Enjoy having friends over for drinks? Join our growing business to support and build brand awareness and sales of DrinksPlinks premium ice trays.
DrinksPlinks launched in November 2020 and we've been creating unique premium ice cube trays ever since. A local Hawthorn start-up, we're on a big, bold mission to expand quickly and bring the joy of our letter and shape ice cube trays to the world!
This is a full-time role working at our Hawthorn office.
You will undertake a range of clerical, marketing, accounts, operational and administrative tasks that help in the day-to-day functioning of the organisation. Suits candidates with 1-2 years experience.
You will be a key point of contact for a range of companies we work with, including stores in AU, NZ, HK and USA, Australian Sales Agencies, Amazon consultants, 3PLs, Accounts and more.
You will be responsible for organising the process from order request to dispatch, liaising with our 3PL, sending invoices and follow up. Daily and monthly reports will be required, and a working knowledge of excel is paramount.
As we start to integrate our USA Sales Agency we are expecting our biggest year of growth yet. A positive attitude, openness to learning and the ability to apply yourself to daily tasks are essential.
Being able to work as part of a small and efficient team is integral to this role along with the ability to anticipate, organise and prioritise the workload.
This role has scope for professional growth and increased responsibility.
- You’re a hands-on team player, friendly, confident, sociable and positive
- You thrive in a supportive work environment and culture
- Super adaptable with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- You value flexibility in the workplace
- Interest in different types of drinks including mocktails, for kids etc.
ESSENTIAL ROLE CRITERIA
- Some experience with an e-commerce platform such as Shopify, Amazon (or similar).
- Some experience with Google Drive or Dropbox, Canva and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated behaviours in keeping with our values (empowerment, equality, client focus and passion for excellence)
- Current unrestricted and unencumbered Driver’s Licence
- Willingness to travel and work after hours if required for trade shows and events (approx 2-8 times per year)
We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from diverse cultures and people with a disability.
- Email a brief cover letter + resume to email@example.com
- Create a 1-2 minute video message on Instagram telling us a little about yourself and , and DM us @drinksplinks