LOVE A COCKTAIL? Know your way around the world of E-commerce, Socials and Amazon? Join our growing business and help increase brand awareness and sales of DrinksPlinks.
DrinksPlinks launched in November 2020 and we've been creating unique premium ice cube trays ever since. A local Hawthorn start-up, we're on a big, bold mission to expand quickly and bring the joy of our letter and shape ice cube trays to the world!
This is a full-time position, working at our Hawthorn office. Possible flexibility to reduce from 38 to 30 hours per week.
The purpose of this role is to support the founder to develop and implement sales and marketing plans, drive profit across our sales platforms, grow brand awareness, and create a tribe of consumers who love our ice trays.
As we commence working with our USA Sales Agency we are expecting thr biggest year of growth yet. Implementation will require a well-executed plan, and various new processes. An openness and curiosity to learn, determination and ability to delegate will be paramount.
Being able to work as part of a small and efficient team is integral to this role along with the ability to anticipate, organise and prioritise the workload.
This role has enormous scope for professional growth and increased responsibility.
- Management of Shopify, Amazon, B2B Online Portal, Image & Video library
- Support US and AUST sales agents
- Management of social media platforms
- Organisation and management of trade and consumer shows (4-6 per year)
- Presenting regular reports, analyse data and provide recommendations.
- Regular use of Klaviyo to communicate to key sales target groups.
- Generate and manage collaborations with complementary brands
- Stock control and projections
- Support the founder with project management of the manufacturing process, and receipt into each country
- A hands-on team player, friendly, confident, sociable and positive.
- Super adaptable, inherent curiosity, with a can-do attitude.
- Experience in a similar role.
- You inherently understand, and deliver what D2C and B2B customers are expecting from their shopping/ordering experience.
- You can balance effort with ROI.
ESSENTIAL ROLE CRITERIA
- Understand the importance of branding and brand experience.
- Can create new products, develop new pages and categories, and navigate your way around all aspects of a Shopify site.
- Proficient with Canva to resize and reframe images
- Experience with Amazon is preferable but not essential
- Working at a start-up is preferable but not essential
- Skilled in excel
- Demonstrated behaviours in keeping with our values (empowerment, equality, client focus and passion for excellence)
- Current unrestricted and unencumbered Driver’s Licence
- Willingness to travel and work after hours if required for trade shows and events (approx 2-8 times per year)
We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from diverse cultures and people with a disability.
- Provide a brief cover letter addressing the essential criteria as well as a resume, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a 1-2 minute video message on Instagram telling us why you'd like to join the team, and DM us @drinksplinks