We’ve had so many requests for our Rocky Road Recipe, it’d be wrong not to share!
It’s easy to make, super impressive and uber indulgent.
- 1 x Cadbury Milk Choc block 180g
- 1 x Cadbury Dark Choc block 180g
- 1 x packet Pascall Marshmallows pink & white 280g
- 1 x packet Natural Sweet Company Berry Bliss lollies 200g or raspberry lollies
- 1 x DrinksPlinks Mega Cube tray
- Break the chocolate into pieces and place in a microwave safe bowl
- Using the microwave, heat the chocolate uncovered on 50% power, stirring every 60 seconds until the chocolate is melted (can take about 4-5 mins)
- Remove from the microwave and stir until smooth
- Into a large bowl, chop some of the marshmallows in half, leave some whole
- Chop the berry lollies in thirds (we use kitchen scissors)
- Pour most of the chocolate into the bowl with the marshmallow and berries (leaving a little chocolate aside)
- Working quickly, thoroughly mix the melted chocolate to coat the lolly mix
- Spoon the mix into the Mega Cube tray
- Use the reserved melted chocolate to top up each Cube if needed
- Refrigerate for 2 hrs or until completely set
- Carefully unmould
If you can bear to give it away, our Rocky Road makes an awesome gift.
We added a name tags to individual cubes and used them as place settings on our Easter Table.
Now that we’ve shared the recipe, don’t forget to share your DrinksPlinks moments #drinksplinks